can print, complete, and scan/email to email@example.com.
Pressing "Reset Form" will clear all fields on the form.
Education Payment Policy
• Registration form MUST be submitted for any class, including free classes.
• Registration for classes with fees is confirmed only when accompanied with payment.
• Cancellation of a class must be made more than 48 hours prior to the class. Cancellations MUST BE made in writing.
• Payment for any class may not be transferred to pay for another class.
• If cancellation is made less than 48 hours prior to a class, any ordered materials are deducted from refund.
• "No-show" cancellation is considered the same as failure to notify MTAR in writing PRIOR to the class.
• Agents will be given credit for the class PROVIDED that: agent arrives, signs in and is in attendance at the start of the class; agent attends full duration of the class without unscheduled absences (including phone calls answered or initiated except during scheduled breaks, other unauthorized breaks of any kind, departing prior to class dismissal, etc.)
• Any no-show who has failed to supply written notification prior to the start of the class is not entitled to a refund of any amount.
• Note that MTAR members receive first preference for all classes and that nonmembers may pay higher class fees.
Need to Register for a REALTRACS class here at MTAR? Please visit www.realtracs.net, log in and choose
Help and then TRAINING CLASSES.
They're still free and still here at MTAR!
As a registered attendee, I confirm that I will have full access to both video and audio participation throughout the class, and acknowledge the Proctors will be monitoring my visual participation throughout the class period. Unless otherwise offered by the Instructor, breaks will coincide with the class format. Proctors have full authority to confirm my CE eligibility, and a follow-up class evaluation is mandatory participation for CE qualification.