Online Payment Option
Payment for your 2018 Renewing Membership may be made online at www.nar.realtor. This is the preferred method.
To do this, you must first have registered at NAR’s website. This site is 100% secure, and offers you the payment option of Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Electronic Check. You will receive a receipt of your payment from the site (I will also receive the receipt after you pay and will enter the information in our internal records).
If you are a registered user: (click the picture to the left on this page to enlarge if you cannot locate Sign In OR Pay Dues).
1. Choose "Sign In" at the top of the screen, near the middle, in RED. If you cannot remember your user name, you can look it up using your NRDS number; if you cannot remember your password, it can
be e-mailed to you by selecting that option.
2. Choose “Pay Dues” in the upper right hand corner, second row.
3. Choose “My Invoice".
4. Choose "Pay My 2018 Invoice".
5. At this point your 2018 renewing dues invoice will appear. The total will say $625.00
Do not panic!! There is $100.00 of voluntary RPAC in this total. If you wish to change your investment, place your cursor inside the dollar amount field (100.00) and change the amount to whatever you choose to invest. You can invest any amount you want, and the invoice will adjust accordingly. The invoice amount cannot go below $525.00, as this is the minimum dues payment. Choose APPLY CHANGES.
6. Apply Changes if Necessary
7. Choose "View Final Invoice & Disclaimer" (if you wish)
8. Choose "Pay Invoice" and then continue to make payment. Either Pay Now with Credit Card or Electronic Check (my experience has been that most people have difficulties with the electronic check option)
9. If you need help, please call MTAR at 615-893-2242 between 8 am and 4:30 pm. Ask for Wayman.
Please be at your computer ready to make payment.
If you have never registered:
1. Choose "Register" at the top of the screen, near the middle, next to SIGN IN.
2. Answer the questions.
Note: You will need your NRDS number. Select a username and choose a password. Choose a security question. Be sure to "Agree to the terms". (The rest of the information regarding your business fields is not necessary to complete the registration process).
3. Close the www.nar.realtor window; wait for 5 minutes; re-open the window and follow the instructions for "If you are a registered user" above.
Again, if you need help, please call MTAR at 615-893-2242. Ask for Wayman, and please be at your computer.